Welcome to Masterworks Chorus of the Shenandoah Valley

Welcome to Masterworks Chorus of the Shenandoah Valley

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Annual Meeting Silent Auction

 


From Ramona: 

I am still waiting to hear from several folks concerning the annual meeting on June 5.  If you don't think you've responded yet, please let me know whether or not you plan to attend and if you will bring a guest.  We need to have a quorum to conduct our business.  
 
This is a very short notice, and I apologize for that, but the thought occured to me just a few days ago that perhaps we could have a simple silent auction in conjunction with the annual meeting. One member mentioned to me on the drive back from Sunnyside that she had purchased a very delicious quart of soup at an auction our chorus held years ago, and that led to the idea that we could boost our treasury in this manner. So, put on your thinking cap and look for things that you might be able to furnish--white elephant items and other treasures, canned products, baked goods, MWC merchandise, and the list goes on.  If you have something you wish to donate, but don't plan to attend the meeting, let me know and I can arrange to pick it up.  Again, since this is short notice, please don't stress over this if you have nothing to bring.  Just be sure to bring your wallet.

No comments: